Email Marketing Strategy
Email marketing can be versatile functioning. Implement only one email marketing strategy results in just a little increasing web site traffic or sales. Let us look into its multifaceted function.
Basically, we use email marketing to send out mass emails, distributing e-newsletters and offering short training courses.
In addition, we can enhance our email marketing strategy to personalizing communication and segmenting subscriber’s requirements.
Consider implementing multiple email marketing strategies can increase site traffic and sales.
Personalization and Segmentation
The leading advantage of using email as a marketing strategy is personalization and segmentation. Do you recognize that these features are the most underutilized feature of email marketing by most Internet marketers?
In fact, with proper implement, both features are the most effective tool in building relationship with your subscribers and create your credibility. Definitely, it is a good sign of sales.
- Use email marketing to build a relationship require special attention from the beginning, because the majority of the declining requests comes in the first few weeks after subscriber’s opt-in.
- We can make relevant email by personalizing subject lines, precise contents, offers, product showcased. Then follow emails depending upon our subscriber’s respond.
- A welcome message must send immediately followed by an email that includes the value information and special offers.
- A well-organized correspondent must be designed to engage the subscriber respond immediately.
- Apart from taking care of the new subscribers, it is vital to keep communication with the long term subscribers either.
- Over a period of time nearly fifty percent of the email list becomes inactive. This happens when the subscribers do not open their emails anymore. Such subscribers need to be arousing by high impact subject lines or highly inspiring newsletter.
- Short surveys are a good idea to know about each subscriber’s requirements and to discover potential trends.
- Everything can be passing over a period of time. Things, which work well few months ago, might not work today. Variables such as the design, format, copy style, subject line, offers, content types, personalization, product categories, etc., need to be revising regularly.
Rather than focusing on success factors of click through and open rates, Internet marketers should focus on the results such as revenue per mail, conversion rates, action taken on time, etc.
Return from Email Marketing Strategy page to Email Marketing Plan page
Return from Email Marketing Strategy page to Site Traffic Mate Home page